In 1701, North Caldwell was part of a large tract of land which was purchased by a group of colonists from the Sagamore Indians. The tract was known as “Horseneck” and remained so until 1798 when it was officially named Caldwell Township. North Caldwell continued as part of the Township for 100 years. Since the beginning in the early part of the eighteenth century, North Caldwell has served as a fine example of the charm and simple pleasures of suburban life. The Borough of North Caldwell enjoyed a reputation for a healthy climate and was called the “ Denver of the East” and attracted many people during the summer. The Borough of North Caldwell was incorporated in 1898.
North Caldwell Properties
About the Neighborhood
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2022 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.